Redirecting stdin under gdb

Hi,

	I sent this out a few days ago and got no reply.  Does anybody have a response to this?

Has the problem with redirecting stdin under gdb been fixed? The most recent posting I can find is from 1999 and it was a known problem then.

The problem is when you start up gdb and then type the following:

run < input

where "input" is an input file located in the current directory.  gdb just sits there, apparently waiting for input.

According to the posting in 1999, the problem is because the "cmd arg parser in win32/gdb doesn't look for redirection symbols."

If there is no fix, is there a work-around so that I can use gdb in cygwin?

Thanks,
Joe