Re: Finding junction points in cygwin

Corinna Vinschen writes...
> Indeed, and I can't reproduce this, neither in Cygwin 1.5.25, nor in
> Cygwin 1.7.  The only difference between your and my run is that I'm
> using the cmd mklink builtin rather than the junction tool, like this:

> BLODA?

I don't know... I don't have a lot of BLODA on my machine...

I found the problem once and then I reproduced it in order to cut & paste
the problem to the list.
But when I just tried to reproduce it again, I couldn't. So let's ignore
that problem for now or maybe it is related to whatever weirdness is causing
my Cygwin 1.7 not to recognize junctions as symlinks.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot why I'm not seeing the symlinks?

And just to confirm, 'find' also recognizes the junctions as files and
directories - not as symlinks.