Re: Finding junction points in cygwin

2009/11/9 Corinna Vinschen:
> aputerguy:
>> But don't see any symlinks..
> Uh, I see. ÂDon't use the junction tool, use cmd's mklink instead.

Was mklink introduced with Vista? It's not present on XP. The
alternative there is linkd.exe, available as part of the freely
downloadable Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools.

I checked again that Cygwin recognizes links created by linkd.exe as
symlinks. Sorry for not trying junction.exe before posting.

Andy