Even after I install ALL the 'Devel' packages, still receive "no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH" error

Hello World!!!

I've installed all the Devel packages, plus a few extra.

However, whenever I try to compile a Linux tool with: ./configure, I
get the following output;

chip@panarchy /cygdrive/n/rancid-2.3.2
$ ./configure
configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gmake... no
checking for make... /usr/bin/make
checking whether /usr/bin/make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl.exe... no
configure: error: in `/cygdrive/n/rancid-2.3.2':
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.

Here is an ls of my /usr/bin folder: http://pastebin.com/m3da9e20d

Please tell me how I can get rancid to compile through cygwin.

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

PS: I've also tried install MinGW, to no avail.