Moving from 1.7 beta to 1.7.1

Hi all,

I've grovelled through the FAQs and mailing list archives as best I
could and couldn't seem to find anything that addresses the process
for upgrading or moving a 1.7 beta install to the production version
once it's out, which I assume in immanent. Any insight into what we
might expect that process to look like or any caveats? Is this going
to look like a normal update you get when you re-run setup.exe?

Thanks,

George Demmy