Add Your Site cygwin.com

Dear cygwin.com,

My name is Elizabeth Cole from http://www.persistent.com .  I wanted to
personally invite you to list your site in our search engine which is
now receiving thousands of daily visitors.  Our site is becoming very
popular with web surfers because we only list hand reviewed sites in
our results, which eliminates the spam found on most other search
engines and delivers high quality listings to our visitors.

Websites listed in our search results receive great exposure (with much
less competition) and benefit from increased traffic as well as the
benefits of a quality one-way listing.

If you are looking for high quality traffic to your site you should
definitely consider getting listed.  Websites such as the New York
Times have already placed a listing and are already benefitting from
our growing visitor stream.

To get listed we charge a small yearly fee of only $99 or $299 for a
category featured listing.  The listing fee covers the hand review of
your website as well as your first year in the directory and search
results.

To get listed simply fill in your website information on the following
page: http://www.persistent.com/submit.php .  Your site can appear in
our live search results in a matter of minutes!  If you are tired of
over paying for expensive PPC ads on sites like Google and Yahoo you
should definitely consider us!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Cole
Stop Searching, Get Persistent!
http://www.persistent.com

NOTICE: Your email address is not included on a mailing list.