Re: [1.7] su (goldstar)

Hey, you know, this is goldstar worthy. You really reminded me of the
right way to handle this type of question. Seriously.

It's always best to provide more details than just "No". I forgot that.

Thanks for (indirectly) reminding me.
Sometimes no is exactly the right answer.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. - Mohandas Gandhi