Re: [1.7] su (goldstar)

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 03:26:53PM -0700, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
>On 11/19/2009 02:52 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Hey, you know, this is goldstar worthy. You really reminded me of the
>> right way to handle this type of question. Seriously.
>>
>> It's always best to provide more details than just "No". I forgot that.
>>
>> Thanks for (indirectly) reminding me.
>Sometimes no is exactly the right answer.

It's a fun way of answering a Yes/No question and I've done it countless
times myself.  The recipient of the "No" usually finds more explanation
and, more importantly, alternate ways of doing things more useful.

But, I was referring to myself.  If you think it's a great way respond
then knock yourself out.

cgf