Re: MC/ncurses on cygwin: Borders turn into chinese characters and layout screws up

Hi!

Actually it's a pretty old version of mc which is no longer supported,
but if it's reproducible on latest master, then we might want to have a
look at it. Mind you, however, that no one is using cygwin over here, so
you'll have to have quite a bit of involvement in the process for us to
fix it.

P.S. I imagine you're pretty much pissed off, but even having this
considered, your social skills do not impress and you formulated your
request in a most stupid / unhelpful way possible.

P.P.S. Now I almost hear you swearing that you gonna stop using mc /
cygwin... Who the heck cares about that?.. :-)

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev