Re: BLODA problem while configuring [solved]

On 11/18/2009 12:24 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
I've recently started getting write errors ("Device or resource busy") at random times while building

I never definitively tracked this down, though I suspect AVG 9.0 was the culprit. But installing cygwin-1.7.0-65 solved the problem.

Thanks, Corinna!

Ken

P.S. BTW, the problem turned out to be more widespread than I originally thought. It turned out that there were "Device or resource busy" messages in various config.log files; so the builds continued, but the errors were masquerading as failed configure tests.