Re: [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-65

On Nov 21 23:43, Huang Bambo wrote:
> $ gcc-3 -mno-cygwin -g -o dup-sock dup-sock.c -lws2_32 -lntdll
>
> and output are:
> $ ./dup-sock.exe
> Inherit: 1
> dwServiceFlags1: 00020066
> dwServiceFlags2: 00000000
> dwServiceFlags3: 00000000
> dwServiceFlags4: 00000000
> dwProviderFlags: 00000008
> ProviderId: E70F1AA0-AB8B-11CF-8CA3-00805F48A192
> dwCatalogEntryId: 000003E9
> ProtocolChain: [len: 1]
>     0: 0000AB8B
> iVersion: 2
> iAddressFamily: 2
> iMaxSockAddr: 16
> iMinSockAddr: 16
> iSocketType: 1
> iProtocol: 6
> iProtocolMaxOffset: 0
> iNetworkByteOrder: 0
> iSecurityScheme: 0
> dwMessageSize: 0
> dwProviderReserved: 1912
> szProtocol: MSAFD Tcpip [TCP/IP]
> ProviderPath: %SystemRoot%\system32\mswsock.dll
>
> I don't have any antivirus software or firewall installed in my computer.

The above shows that as well.  It's the expected output if no socket
provider is installed which handles this type of socket.

> Please send the test code to me.

Nver mind.  With the help of your testcase I found the problem.  I'll
apply a fix shortly, but I have to think about it some more first.

Thanks for the testcase,
Corinna

Red Hat