Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: {terminfo/terminfo-extra/termcap}-5.7_20091114-3

Eliot Moss wrote:
> The new termcap causes my xterm to segmentation fault.
> When I back out just the termcap line of this update
> in cygwin setup, xterm fires up fine.

Sigh. I think I know what the problem is. The fix is simple, but...

Some of the terminfo entries require more than 1KB to represent in
termcap format.  I was using 'tic -T' to "go ahead and use it anyway".
Looks like I can't get away with that. I'll investigate and roll a new
release.

BTW, how are you invoking xterm? What shell?

Thanks for the report.

--
Chuck