Cygwin setup.exe: Clean historical setup packages

I'm using Cygwin for several years, it help me very much in my work.

There's a tiny issue: after downloaded in several years, the total size of
my local setup packages directory had grown up to G bytes, while a fresh
setup packages of mine are only <40M bytes.

There are many historical setup packages in the local directory, for
example, files in bash directory:
bash-3.2.49-22.tar.bz2
bash-3.2.49-23.tar.bz2

I wish the local setup directory contains only newest packages so that I can
carry small-size packages to  upgrade cygwin on servers which have no
internet connection. I'm currently delete the old packages manually, it's a
little boring and may cause dependency-missing issue.

So I wish Cygwin setup.exe/setup-1.7.exe can provide an option like "keep
only newest packages in local directory", it will be very helpful :)