This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7: mintty 5.5.1 refuses to take hippos seriously ;-(
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:27:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: 1.7: mintty 5.5.1 refuses to take hippos seriously ;-(
- References: <4B30BA2E.email@example.com>
2009/12/22 Lee D. Rothstein:
> '--icon=c:\_0\hippo_xp.ico' Âoption now breaks mintty.
Works for me, with the icon placed in the same location. This is on
XP, and I tried it both in Cygwin 1.5 and 1.7.
What system are you on? How does it break? Can you run mintty with
that option from an existing mintty session and see whether it reports
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple