This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: select() and named pipes
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:37:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: select() and named pipes
- References: <20091222224309.GA3504@GIOVE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:43:09PM +0100, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
>I am experiencing a problem with select() and named pipes in cygwin
>1.7. The attached test case segfaults on the select() call, but works
>fine with both cygwin 1.5 and linux.
Thanks for the test case. This should be fixed in the next Cygwin
snapshot but it will not be fixed (of course?) in 1.7.1 which is now
available from the Cygwin web site.
I suspect that we'll probably make a Cygwin 1.7.2 available some time
soon after the dust settles on 1.7.1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple