Re: make-3.81-4

On Tue, December 29, 2009 19:09, Rob Walker wrote:

> Here are links to the patches I've applied to construct this package:
>
>       http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/make-w32/2006-09/msg00037.html
>       http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/make-w32/2007-12/msg00015.html

Ah, ok, the patches are already accepted upstream and exist in the GNU
Make trunk baseline. So all that remains is for GNU Make 3.82 to be
publicly released, and then updated downstream in cygwin. I think the best
we can hope for is to recompile cygwin's make with HAVE_DOS_PATHS defined
one day without manual patching. :)

Regards,
-Edward