This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] chere-1.1-1: fix uninstall from Control Panel
- From: Dave <kilroyd at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:25:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] chere-1.1-1: fix uninstall from Control Panel
- References: <4B3A05CE.email@example.com>
Christian Franke wrote:
> Uninstalling a chere item from Control Panel does not work if
> C:\cygwin\bin is not in Windows default PATH.
> The attached patch fixes this.
Thanks, I'll apply this.
I'm wondering whether I should just nuke that option...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple