Re: 1.7.1: Mintty/bash window start: -bash: regtool: command not found

I too have seen this behaviour on both my work and home systems. Whats interesting is I ran cygcheck -c on each when exhibiting this problem and it said OK for the cygwin package.

Is there a check that needs to be added to cygcheck which reports this as a problem? Or perhaps this is not the type of problem cygcheck is designed to detect?