Re: BSOD after major release

Lee D. Rothstein wrote:

> I wonder if a new Vista update has somehow exposed a driver
> problem that didn't previously rear its ugly head.

  Speaking of rearing, and ugly heads, reminds me of something, I'm not quite
sure what, like a forgotten ancestral memory of danger ....

> My conclusion is I still don't know what the problem is, but I'm
> reasonably clear the solution is Mac. ;-)

> (Everybody around me
> uses Macs. The problems there have mostly to do with hard disk
> failures.)

  Yeh.  A falling hippo will do that to your park zone.  Youse guys wanna be
careful there, somebody might burn it down!

    cheers,
      DaveK

--
uh, yeh.  happy new year everyone.  normal service will be resumed.  probably.
  someday.  or maybe not !