GCC, -rdynamic option is unrecognized by GCC.

Hello,

- I am trying (without success) to compile this application (PCB):
	http://geda.seul.org/dist/pcb-20091103.tar.gz

- "configure" work well. But...

- When doing a "make", there is a message telling:
	"gcc: unrecognized option '-rdynamic'"
  Followed by a ton of linker messages telling:
	"...: undefined reference to ...".

- I searched the cygwin mailing list archive about "-rdynamic", and only
  found old 2001 mails that do not give workaround to be able to
  built such application without modifying the source code.

- So, I have some questions:
	- How come Cygwin GCC do not still support "-rdynamic" option?

	- Is application using GCC "-rdynamic" option are not compatible
	  with Cygwin?

Claude.