Re: GCC, -rdynamic option is unrecognized by GCC.

Dave Korn wrote:

> Cesar Strauss wrote:
>> but failed with undefined references when switching to gcc 4.3.4. They
>> seem to be related to some inline functions in toporouter.c.
>
>   The meaning of "extern inline" changed, to match c99.  See, for example:
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2007/msg00292.html
>
> and the references therein.

- Not sure if I understand how to apply the modification referred in
  "http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2007/msg00292.html";.

- But, I do the following:
	- In "toporouter.c", replaced all "inline" keywords by
	  "_ELIDABLE_INLINE" macro (found in "/usr/include/stdio.h").
	  Result:  This do not solve the link problem!?

	- In "toporouter.c", replaced all "inline" keywords by
	  "extern inline" keywords.
	  Result:  This solve the link problem.

- Is there some requirements (in a project), to be able to use
  "_ELIDABLE_INLINE" macro correctly?

Regards Claude