Re: chmod in cygwin

If it can be of any help, why don't you try to execute some other
programs instead of chmod and see if you get the same error,
for example instead of "chmod a+x /C/Program/flow" something like
"ls -d /C/Program/flow" and see if works.

If it does then we can say something can be wrong with chmod, if it
doesn't then chmod was right and there must be something wrong on
finding that file with the path you gave ... just a suggestion.

Cheers
Dario