Re: Bug printing string where the 128th char is multibyte

The script I use displays string from an IMAP server. The best
solution would be splitting every string in pieces of at most 127
chars. This is a workaround, but the bug is still there and can show
up on other applications.

I confirmed the bug on two different versions of Windows XP (Home and
Professional Editions) at my home and my workplace. I've just checked
also on a Windows Vista notebook and the bug didn't happen.

I never developed for Cygwin, but I'm willing to see if I can do and
debug this. Unless someone confirms that this is not a Cygwin-related
bug...

Eduardo R. D'Avila