Re: Bug printing string where the 128th char is multibyte

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Eduardo D'Avila wrote:
> I confirmed the bug on two different versions of Windows XP (Home and
> Professional Editions) at my home and my workplace. I've just checked
> also on a Windows Vista notebook and the bug didn't happen.

What terminal are you using, what is your encoding set to, etc?  I'm
not able to reproduce this bug in a fresh 1.7.1 install on Windows XP
Professional (32-bit).  All three of your programs - C, Perl, and
Python - display the full string from the beginning.  I've tried
creating the source with both Latin-1 and UTF-8; both work fine.

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>