Re: Bug printing string where the 128th char is multibyte

> What terminal are you using, what is your encoding set to, etc?

I'm not sure what you mean here. I run the terminal by clicking on the
Start menu shortcut "Cygwin Bash Shell" that was created by setup.exe.
There is an environment variable "TERM" with "cygwin" as value.

> I've tried creating the source with both Latin-1 and UTF-8; both work fine.

Changing the encoding of the source files and the value of LANG
environment variable doesn't change the bug behavior. The "ç"
character is then displayed as a block-like char, but the chars before
it are still not displayed.

Eduardo R. D'Avila