Re: Cygwin 1.7.1 install halting on Windows 7

Success.  I have always known antivirus programs could cause problems,
but this is the first time I can directly attribute problem to AV.  It
makes since, today I had a simular problems in a Windows XP new install.
They both had Bitdefender 2010 installed.  After I uninstalled
Bitdefender 2010, I successfully installed Cygwin.  Have an issue with
'screen' (it opens another windows and no prompt), but will look into it.

Thank you for your time Larry.