chmod in cygwin

> If it can be of any help, why don't you try to execute some other
> programs instead of chmod and see if you get the same error,
> for example instead of "chmod a+x /C/Program/flow" something like
> "ls -d /C/Program/flow" and see if works.

> If it does then we can say something can be wrong with chmod, if it
> doesn't then chmod was right and there must be something wrong on
> finding that file with the path you gave ... just a suggestion.
> Cheers
> Dario

"ls -d /C/Program/flow" gives the answer "No such file or directory"

>  have you used chmod before or is it your first time?
> this is determine what type of answer to post
> give a screenshot link to further describe

It was the first time i used chmod

>Just what it says, you probably want:
> chmod a+x /cygdrive/c/Program/flow
> assuming "Program" is not really "Program Files" and "flow" is an actual
> file or directory, not "flow.exe" or something else.
> Hope this helps

flow is not "flow.exe"
My program is "ab.exe" included in "C:/Program Files/Flow"

I attempt with :
"chmod a+x /cygdrive/c/Program/flow" and "chmod a+x
/cygdrive/c/Program/flow/ab.exe",

"chmod a+x /cygdrive/c/Program/flow"
"./ab.exe" or "./ab"

nothing happen.

when i say "nothing" is "the program doesn't run (i think because i don't see
anything)"

thanks you.