Re: The need for cygwin

i have been using it since 2006,and have found it useful
I have also used dual boot with linux, but after a while got bored, since
after tinkering with the codes and themes, etc, always went back to windows
for work or school.

the installing is so easy and saves so much time. tired of getting the libs
not to complie and having to search for hours for a lib or include file....

the very first reason I installed was for the gnu desktop
however found it cumbersome, I  now just use window maker