Re: Can't use key authentication on x64 Server 2003 R2

I've got a very similar issue on a 32-bit win 2003 32-bit machine.
Cygwin 1.5 works fine.  I was hoping to deploy 1.7 for some ssh
integration with my unix hosts, rather than install 1.5 which is now
considered a "legacy" package.

Fresh install of Cygwin 1.7
Only additional packages installed are ssh, vim and their dependencies.
Using privilege separation

-  Domain user that is a local administrator AND has the local
administrator as primary group in /etc/passwd, - login with key
authentication works fine.

- Domain user that is a local administrator WITHOUT the local
administrator as primary group in /etc/passwd, - cannot login with key
authentication.

- Local user regardless of primary group in /etc/passwd or local group
setting - login with key authentication works fine

- Local user with key authentication and not a member of local
administrators fails when an argument is passed on the command line:

linux$ ssh user@host1-w2k3 pwd
     20 [main] sshd 244 D:\cygwin-1.7\usr\sbin\sshd.exe: *** fatal
error - could not load user32, Win32 error 1114

--

-Greg