Re: The need for cygwin

For me, Cygwin provides a nice easy linux emulation complimenting my large set of laptop windows applications, which for me is the point. For Linux, I log into a massive linux server where my production systems reside and get unlimited storage and free maintanance. I haven't even explored it, but if cygwin could provide also provide a seamless connection to my linux server like a mounted file system, that would be ideal. Maybe it does already with ssl? I haven't tried yet. Guess I should google on it For that reason, I dont find Linux useful on my desktop anymore. Great job guys.