Re: Bug printing string where the 128th char is multibyte

> Perhaps there's a BLODA issue? Though I didn't see anything in cygcheck.out.

I have Google Desktop on one of the machine where the bad behavior
happens, but the other machine has none of the softwares in the BLODA
list.

> Are the characters are not printing at all, or are they perhaps being
> overwritten? ?Running the output through 'od' or redirecting it into a
> file and examining the file in a text editor might be helpful.

Redirecting the output to a file, all the characters went there (131
bytes in UTF-8: 2 bytes for the "ç" character and 1 byte for each of
the other characters).

I'm planning to go deeper in this problem on the next weekend. I
welcome tips on how to debug this. I've just downloaded Cygwin source
files in the case it would be good to have them (and maybe rebuild
Cygwin).

Thanks!

Eduardo R. D'Avila