Re: Cygwin on FLOSS Weekly

On 01/07/2010 07:32 PM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
I listen to podcasts a lot and one that I listen to is FLOSS Weekly. It's about Open Source and hosted by Randall Schwartz. They do episodes about various open source projects from Ardour to ZFS. I think that it would be great for Cygwin to be featured on FLOSS Weekly and I've emailed Randall and tried to get him to add Cygwin but would really help is if Christopher or Corinna (or both) would contact Randall (merlyn at stonehenge.com) and express an interest.

How about it? Should Cygwin get on FLOSS Weekly?
Sorry for the double post. I didn't think the first one took...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?