Re: OpenSSL package install - Solution

Hi,

I have solved the issue below and figured I would post the solution in
case anyone has a similar issue at some point:

Apparently, the install for Cygwin 1.7 won't let you install this
version of OpenSSL anymore. So I solved it by installing Cygwin 1.7,
then getting the setup.exe for 1.5, run an install from local
directory and with that install the OpenSSL package.

Cheers,
Tabea