Re: HOME environment variable set in Windows

No, they are not there, that's the reason for my posting.
I read that HOMEPATH and HOMEDRV are special and set by windows in some
obscure way. They can't be changed thru
My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables

Howevever I wasn't able to find any reference to a HOME variable in windows.
I don't know why and whre it get's set. And it's for sure not to be seen in
My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables.

It looks like my problem is beyond advanced. *smile*.