Re: question with cygwin.bat and Windows Scheduler

On 2010/01/09 8:42 PM, Steven Monai wrote:
> On 2010/01/09 7:02 PM, aviate wrote:
>> I was avoiding cron...but it might be most useful here.  Is there any
>> way to
>> hide the window popping up by Windows Scheduler??
>
> Yes there is.

Duh, just replying to myself to let you know that there's an even
simpler way to get the effect you wanted, and you don't even need
'run.exe'. You can directly schedule 'bash.exe' to run in the Task
Scheduler. The command line to schedule for execution is as follows:

C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -c "/myfolder/myscript.sh"

-SM