RE: Running Cygwin from an NFS drive (symlinks with system attribute)

Hi,

I am afraid the winsymlinks option is an installation time setting, is it? :

---

Sbremal@KATZ /usr/bin
$ set | grep CYGWIN
CYGWIN=winsymlinks
CYGWIN_PATH='H:\Bazsi\cygwin\'

Sbremal@KATZ /usr/bin
$ which awk
/usr/bin/awk

Sbremal@KATZ /usr/bin
$ awk
/usr/bin/awk: /usr/bin/awk: cannot execute binary file

---

Shall I set the environment variable:  "CYGWIN=winsymlinks" and install Cygwin from scratch? Would the reexecution of the post-installation scripts be enough?

Thanks for the help!

/Balazs