Re: 'screen' does not completely startup

> <scratches head> Environment variables?
>
> I just built a new screen package that uses libncurses10 instead of
> libncurses9.  Please try it out and see if it makes a difference.
>
> (1) In setup, make sure that crypt, libgcc1, and libncurses10 are
> installed.
>
> (2) Kill any running screen sessions.
>
> (3) Run
>
> wget \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/screen/screen-4.0.3-5.tar.bz2
> tar -C/ -xf screen-4.0.3-5.tar.bz2
>
> Then run screen and let us know what happens.

Completed these steps.  Even rebooted before running screen.  No changes.
I confirmed the requested files were installed.

I have attached the output from env from two shortcuts.  The one that
works running the bash shortcut created with install, and the shortcut
running rxvt.  Perhaps you can see something which can be tried.

Thank you,

Durwin