Fresh installation issues Cygwin 1.7

Hi

These are the packages/commands/features which I have been using with
cygwin. I am unable to install them through a "fresh" setup.Reason for
not being able to install: they no longer exist in the package select
window.

xdvi (I _have_ installed and using tetex, tetex-x11)
uptime

Either i have done something seriously goofy in downloading the setup
file (from the cygwin website), or all the mirrors i visit (4 so far)
have these packages missing, or I am missing some large print in the
readme/userguide (I have read the fine print)

My apologies for sounding irate, it is just that like everyone I was
in a middle of "something important" and I messed up something which I
rely on for my bread and butter.

Best Wishes
Manish Agarwal