This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: units: update, FHS compliance
- From: "John Morrison" <john at morrison dot mine dot nu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:59:52 -0000
- Subject: Re: units: update, FHS compliance
- Openpgp: id=5E84D85D42B54E92
- References: <4B4C390B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, January 12, 2010 8:55 am, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> Could you please update your units package, at the same time fixing the
> location of the data file to be FHS compliant by passing
> "--datadir=/usr/share/units/" (including the trailing slash) to configure?
I originally did the units package, but, free time being what it isn't
I've not really been tracking.
I have however noticed that you have units in your cygports; would it be a
terrible imposition of me to ask you to move it into the main cygwin
PS, I think that most of ports could be moved now; the only reason not to
that I could think of is disk space! You really do package a lot of
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple