Re: R: Cygwin-1.7.1 perlMagick incompatible with perl

--- Mar 19/1/10, Wes Barris  ha scritto:

> Marco Atzeri wrote:
> > --- Mer 6/1/10, Wes Barris? ha scritto:
> >
> >> I just installed Cygwin 1.7.1. I noticed that the
> available version
> >> of perlMagick is incompatible with the available
> version of
> >> perl.
> >> The perlMagick package is built against perl 5.8
> but the
> >> perl package
> >> is 5.10.
> >
> > perl-Graphics-Magick has been just rebuilt, I am just
> waiting for the upload on the server.
> >
> > Marco
>
> Is this likely to happen any time soon?? How do I get
> the new
> version?? Whenever I run setup, it still looks like
> perl-Image-Magick
> 6.4.0.6-1 is the latest but that is the one built against
> perl 5..8 .
>
> -- Wes Barris

Wes,
I already updated perl-Graphics-Magick to version 1.3.7-2,
but it seems you asked for the other Perl-Magick package.

From the maintainer list:
perl-graphics-magick            Marco Atzeri
perl-image-magick               Volker Quetschke

so you should wait Volker, if he is still around.

Eventually could you try if perl-Graphics-Magick fit
your needs ?

Regards
Marco