Re: Cygwin on FLOSS Weekly

On 01/19/2010 05:41 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Since you were asking specifically for Corinna or Chris to comment, I think you can understand why others haven't, and really shouldn't, respond.
Awe a couple of "Me too"'s would have been nice! ;-)
As far as their reasoning for not responding, it's their prerogative to keep their own council if they prefer. Perhaps they don't share your interest or simply just haven't found the time to follow-up.
I would have thought they would like to promote Cygwin...
Regardless, you may want to consider following up off-list on this if you feel you want to pursue this further. There's not much reason to include the list on this when you want to specifically hammer it out
with a couple of individuals, at least not until there's something that makes sense to include the list on.
I would if I had their email addresses. Chris' is listed as cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com and I believe last time I looked Corinna was cygwin@cygwin.com. Oops - now I see corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com. In any event I didn't think that either of them would be delivered to them hence my open plea here.

I guess if they don't contact me or Randall then they just aren't interested - which would be a shame.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
When you open a new bag of cotton balls, are you supposed to throw the top one away?