Re: Your email has been returned by MAPS (was why does no one talk to me about FLOSS weekly?)

Please try to avoid sending knee-jerk complaints about non-cygwin matters to the cygwin list.
Indeed. I use spam filters. Imagine that! Oh horrors... Heard of Spam Assassin? Yes. Decided to write my own anyway. They work very, very well. In fact they seem to have baffled you Linda! And that pleases me so.
Andrew, I'll contact you off-list about this.
OK, thanks. This all need not have been blown out of proportion in the first place...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.