Re: Cygwin on FLOSS Weekly

Interviews in English?
Would you rather it in say C? ;-)
Live?
No, not really live.
With actual listeners? Uh, no, thanks.
Interesting. I guess you're not interested then. What a shame.

Actually I rarely use Cygwin anymore as I now use Linux itself. Still I find it a very useful set of tools that often is helpful in work situations where people insist on using Windows then get stuck on how to accomplish things in the Windows world that have been solved long ago in the Linux/Unix world. As such I always proclaim the usefulness of Cygwin in such situations as I believe in giving credit where credit is due. I don't believe in keeping secret good software rather I think such software should be promoted at every opportunity. I think this would be a good opportunity to do so but apparently at least Corinna doesn't seem to feel that way. I almost feel I should apologize for trying to help but when I think about that I think it silly.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when you can't smoke there?