Re: Cygwin on FLOSS Weekly

2010/1/20 Corinna Vinschen:
>> Randall's standard question to develops
>> with tongue firmly in cheek is "OK, Emacs or vi?".
>
> Interviews in English? ?Live? ?With actual listeners? ?Uh, no, thanks.

From http://wiki.twit.tv/wiki/FLOSS_Weekly

"Most episodes feature the primary developer or developers of a
particular open source software or hardware project. The show is an
open discussion, with Laporte and Schwartz asking questions about the
nature of the project. Typically, the interviewers will ask the guests
about the history of the project, and its development model (such as
which language it is written in, which version control system is used,
and what development environment the author uses). Some shows, such as
the interviews with Jon "Maddog" Hall and Simon Phipps, are not
specific to an open source project, and feature more general topics,
such as the philosophy of free and open source software. Shows begin
and end with a brief discussion between Laporte and Schwartz, before
and after calling the guest. Often the guests are interviewed via
Skype, with Laporte's staff at TWiT being responsible for the audio
recording and production."

A 55 min Skype interview live! Indeed frightening.
Almost like an unprepared conference talk.

I needed 5 years to get used to speak for 60 min in my radio show I hosted.