Re: units: update, FHS compliance

On Jan 20 16:00, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> I think we should start a package adoption campaign, to
> avoid additional workload to Yaakov.

*P*ackage *A*doption *C*ampain?  So a guy, who adopts one of
Yaakov's package is a PACman?

We have not only Yaakov's packages, but also a couple of orphaned
packages because the maintainer left and stopped maintaining.

It would be nice if people who are interested in becoming package
maintainer would pick up the occasional package.  Here's the current
list of orphaned packages:

  apache2
  boost
  catgets