Re: Cygwin/OpenSSH V.5.3: Command output is not complete during direct executing...

On 01/21/2010 11:37 AM, Carsten.Porzler@spb.de wrote:
Dear Cygwin community,

thanks for your answer to my "key authentication problem"! Nevertheless, I
wonder, if it works under Windows 2003 with the SYSTEM account...

You could have added the required permissions to SYSTEM. That's not recommended but it's not restricted by Windows.

Now, I got a problem, which solved the developers about one and a half
year ago on an early cygwin 1.7.0 version:

If I run an command directly with the ssh client, e.g.

ssh<username>@<server> -i<path-to-private-key> "ls -al .."

WJFFM. Perhaps it's time for a full problem report if you don't figure it out yourself.

Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746