Re: Design issue with new MS-DOS style path warning?

It may be good advice not to do it.

However, there's the case of environment variables, or parameter files
containing Windows-style paths used in build.xml, for example. It
appears that those variables are not converted sometimes, resulting in
failures.

One of my build files refers to such a property. I get the DOS file
warning at the start of the script, and further down, an error states
that C:/cygdrive/c/Users/... couldn't be found. I wonder how Cygwin
would come to creating such a hybrid path. Did anyone else run into
this? The same script worked perfectly fine before I upgraded to 1.7.
-e