Re: bash script error

According to brian on 1/23/2010 12:23 AM:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run a script in cygwin,and keep getting this error.Both
> of these files exist (bash.exe) and user has 777 permissions.
>
> $ bin/run.sh
> : /bin/bash: /usr/local/x-daemon.sh: No such file or directory

Error messages from bash that wrap back to the beginning of the line are
often indicative of stray carriage returns.  Does your script contain \r,
but you are running on a binary mount and haven't told bash to use the
igncr option?

Eric Blake             ebb9@byu.net