Re: Fyi Apache2 notes: No space left on device / Cannot create SSLMutex

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 06:02:55PM -0500, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> [...]

I don't know that this site even uses Cygwin.  They'd actually be pretty dumb
to use Cygwin's apache on a high-volume site like that so it probably is not
the case.  I just thought it was an odd coincidence that I read about the same
problem from the same netblock in a 60 second window.

So, in other words: Nevermind.  Just a coincidence.

cgf