Re: Problem with Installation: No option to select DOS lines endings, defaults to UNIX.

On 1/25/2010 11:51 AM, David Heyman wrote:
> Do you have any further help as to how I would achieve that? I am new to cygwin and *Nix, so any basic help is appreciated. How to I set it up that all text file will have DOS line endings?

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames

That will document the general information you need.  You will also need
to add to /etc/fstab the output of running "mount -m" where you replace
the instances of "binary" in the fourth column of output with "text".

-Jeremy